This contrast overview helps customers who battle to select in between Binomo and IronFX to find the very best online broker for their trading and financial investment needs. It assesses the main features of both brokers side-by-side to aid customers compare their service and make a notified decision.
To assist individuals select the ideal broker between Binomo and IronFX to discover the best-suited system, listed below is a list of broker’s benefits and drawbacks, adhered to by a comparison of their major trading functions, including trading platforms & tools, fees, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, properties, policy, and customer support.
Binomo vs. IronFX: Summary
Binomo is a binary options broker founded in 2014. It is not regulated and, therefore, not considered a safe broker. Their platform allows users to trade binary options on 60+ assets, including stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies.
Binomo pays out up to 90% profit margin on correct predictions. The broker charges an inactivity fee of $10 after 30 days of inactivity.
Binomo’s customer support is available in Arabic and English via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
IronFX is a forex and CFD broker founded in 2010. Therefore, it is regulated by two tier-one financial authorities (CySec and ASIC) and is considered safe. The broker provides users access to 80 forex pairs and over 300 CFDs on forex, spot metals, and futures. The broker allows trading with up to 1:300 leverage and offers a free demo account for beginner traders.
IronFX fees are below average compared to similar brokers from the industry. They charge low spreads from 0.1 pips (EUR/USD). Additionally, the broker charges 3% inactivity fees after 90 consecutive days of inactivity on any account.
IronFX’s customer support is available through email (support@IronFX.com) and live chat in English and Arabic.
- Low minimum deposit ($10)
- No hidden commissions or fees
- High payouts of up to 90%
- Multiple account types and bonuses
- Cashback bonus for VIP members
- Customer support in Arabic
- Minimal trading platform compared to other brokers
- Lengthy account verification procedure
- Lacks education and research tools
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Competitive forex spreads from 0.8 pips (EUR/USD)
- Wide range of platforms and plugins (MetaTrader 4, AutoChartist, and Trading Central)
- Great research and education materials
- 7 Different account types
- Algorithmic trading is only available through MetaTrader 4
- High inactivity fees (3% of account balance after 90 days)
- Access to over 60+ binary options
- Beginner-friendly user interface
- Cryptocurrency trading options
- Low minimum deposit of $10
- $1 min. trade size
- Multiple payment options
- Access to over 80 forex pairs and 300 CFDs
- Compatible with MT4 and Trading Central
- Excellent Copy Trading features
- Advanced charting and analysis tools
- Welcome bonuses for new users
- Commission-free CFD trading and low floating spreads from 0,0 pips
Binomo vs. IronFX Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Binomo vs. IronFX Comparison Conclusion
The results of our contrast of Binomo vs. IronFX are involved the table listed below.
|Binomo||Binary Options Trading|
|IronFX||Forex and CFD Trading & Social Copy Trading|
Selecting the right choice between Binomo and IronFX can be difficult. Both online brokers have similarities but vary pertaining to trading instruments, platforms & applications, law, deposit & withdrawals, and study and education. Selecting the best broker depends on users’ trading & financial investment goals, specific preferences, and experience degree.