This contrast overview helps individuals who battle to select between Alpari and Plus500 to find the very best online broker for their trading and investment demands. It evaluates the main features of the two brokers side by side to aid users contrast their service and make a notified choice.
To help individuals select the appropriate broker in between Alpari and Plus500 to discover the best-suited platform, below is a list of broker’s pros and cons, adhered to by a comparison of their major trading attributes, including trading systems & devices, charges, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, assets, regulation, and customer assistance.
Alpari vs. Plus500: Summary
Alpari is a financial brokerage company founded in 1998. The broker is not regulated, and is therefore not considered safe. Users have access to multiple assets including stocks (600 US stock CFDs), forex (46 + forex pairs), commodities and indices.
Alpari’s trading platform has over 60,000 users and is compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5.
Alpari offers commission-free CFD trading and charges forex spreads from 1,2 pips EUR/USD. Traders can receive up to 20% cashback on paid spreads and commissions through Alpari’s loyalty program.
Alpari’s customer support is available by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (+442 080 896 850), and via live chat in Arabic and English.
Plus500 is a reputable CFD online broker licensed by the DFSA. They offer access to a wide range of assets including 2,800 CFDs on stocks & ETFs, cryptos, futures, forex, commodities, and indices. The Plus500 trading platform offers basic trading tools including Technical analysis charts, real-time quotes, quick buy and sell options from the same window and 3 order different types (market, limit stop order).
Plus500 trading fees are average compared to similar forex and CFD brokers. They charge an average spread of 0.8 pips (EUR/USD) without any commission. Plus500 charges non trading fees in the form of overnight fees, currency conversion fees, guaranteed stop order fees, and inactivity fees.
Plus500’s customer service is available 24/7 (even during the weekends and holidays) by phone, email, WhatsApp, and live chat.
- Access to over 600 US stock CFDs and 46 forex pairs
- Commission-free CFD trading
- MetaTrader 4 and 5 compatibility
- Low (floating) spreads from 1,2 pips (EUR/USD)
- PAMM account availability
- Has a history of insolvency
- No valid trading licence
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Competitive spread of 0.8 pips EUR/USD
- Multiple order types and technical indicators
- Excellent customer service
- Negative balance protection
- Intuitive mobile trading app
- Relatively high fees compared to other brokers
- Limited markets
- Limited charting tools and features
- Zero commission CFD trading
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Access to PAMM services
- Support for MetaTrader 4 & 5
- High-quality market analysis and research
- Over 600 CFDs and 46 forex pairs
- Access to 3,000 CFDs
- Beginner-friendly trading platform and mobile app
- Low, floating spreads from 0.8 pips EUR/USD
- Advanced (conditional) order types available such as GSOs and TSOs
- Free unlimited demo paper trading account
- Fast account opening
Alpari vs. Plus500 Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||0.8 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
|CFD (Gold)||7.2 pips|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$100|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||430|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Alpari vs. Plus500 Comparison Conclusion
The results of our contrast of Alpari vs. Plus500 are involved the table below.
|Alpari||Trading with multiple assets and PAMM investment services|
|Plus500||CFD trading and investing|
Choosing the right option in between Alpari and Plus500 can be challenging. Both on the internet brokers have resemblances yet differ regarding trading tools, platforms & applications, law, down payment & withdrawals, and research and education. Choosing the best broker depends on customers’ trading & investment objectives, private choices, and experience level.