Want to know which are the 2023 best day trading apps in UAE? We have compared 145 online brokers offering day trading features to UAE users and compared them in 7 different categories. The categories include license & regulation, available assets, day trading tools, day trading mobile app, educational materials, user interface, payment methods, and customer support. The result is a list of recommendable day trading brokers that offer a great mobile trading experience across all categories.
After analysing 214 criteria on over 3500 data points, we consider the following as the best day trading apps in UAE:
Best Day Trading Apps in UAE for 2023
- eToro – Overall Best Day Trading App in UAE for 2023
- Libertex – Best Day Trading App in UAE with Lowest Spreads
- AVAtrade – Best Day Trading App in UAE for MetaTrader 4/5
- Forex.com – Best Day Trading App in UAE for Forex Trading
- Interactive Brokers – Best Day Trading App in UAE for Trading Multiple Asset Classes
- Sarwa – Best Day Trading App in UAE for Automated Portfolio Management
- Saxo Bank – Best Day Trading App in UAE for Professional Traders and Investors
|RANK||BROKER||GENERAL||PLATFORM SCORE||BEST FOR||WEBSITE|
|#1||eToro||Excellent social trading features||4,9/5||Best overall broker||Official website|
|#2||Libertex||Offers a $50k demo account||0,0/5||Best Day Trading App in UAE with Lowest Spreads||Official website|
|#3||AVAtrade||Can start day trading from $100 or 400 AED||4,9/5||Best Day Trading App in UAE for MetaTrader 4/5||Official website|
|#4||Forex.com||You can day trade over 80 currency pairs||4,4/5||Best Day Trading App in UAE for Forex Trading||Official website|
|#5||Interactive Brokers||Their app might be hard to understand for beginners||4,9/5||Best Day Trading App in UAE for Trading Multiple Asset Classes||Official website|
|#6||Sarwa||Competitive trading fees||4,2/5||Best Day Trading App in UAE for Automated Portfolio Management||Official website|
|#7||Saxo Bank||Great offer of different trading instruments||4,9/5||Best Day Trading App in UAE for Professional Traders and Investors||Official website|
Why We Choose The 8 Day Trading Apps in UAE – Overview
Below we break down all of the top 8 day trading apps for UAE users in detail including their pros, cons and key features.
1. eToro – Overall Best Day Trading App in UAE in 2023
Min Deposit: $200
Assets available: 4.8
79% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. eToro AUS Capital Ltd ACN 612 791 803 AFSL 491139. OTC Derivatives are speculative and leveraged. Not suitable for all investors. Capital at risk. See PDS and TMD
eToro is a reputable global brand and industry leading broker for copy trading. Their robust and cutting edge copy trading platform and social trading features allow users to copy trades and portfolios from professional traders and investors.
As a CFD multi asset broker, eToro allows users to trade on over 3075 different symbols including stocks, forex, cryptos, indices and commodities. Trading spreads are wide, deposits are free and account minimum is low. There are conversion and inactivity fees. eToro provides a comprehensive list of technical tools, charts, and newsfeeds. Their customer support is available through email and live chat in Arabic and English.
eToro is a well established market maker broker with a clean history record, regulated by top tier regulators.
- Access to over 4000+ tradable symbols
- Great overall market coverage
- Easy to use mobile trading app and platforms
- Industry leading social/copy trading app
- Great cryptocurrency trading features
- Responsive customer support
- Algorithmic trading not available
- Forex and CFD fees above industry average
- Education and research tools missing
- Sophisticated social-copy trading features
- Multiple different payment options
- Crypto exchange and brokerage services on the same dashboard
- Super fast registration and KYC on-boarding process
- Zero commission stock trading
- Great ease of use level
2. Libertex – Best Day Trading App in UAE with Lowest Spreads
During our broker reviews, we found out that Libertex charges the lowest spreads. This is important because the fewer fees you pay, the more profit you get to keep from your trading. You can trade most assets like stocks, forex, commodities, and crypto commission-free on Libertex.
Libertex is compatible with both MetaTrader 4 and 5, making it a well-suited broker for professional traders. Libertex offers CFD trading so you can go either long or short on assets.
The Libertex app is available on Android and iOS devices and you can open a real money trading account with them with as little as $10 or 40 AED. Libertex offers a $50k demo account for those who want to practice day trading first.
- Commission-free stock, forex, metals, and crypto trading
- Excellent multi-lingual customer support
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- No technical analysis tools offered
- Charges inactivity fees
- No Islamic swap-free accounts available
- Access to thousands of stocks and CFDs on stocks, forex, crypto, indices, metals, ETFs, and commodities
- Receive dividends into your account monthly
- Extensive education section with trading courses, webinars, and more
- Daily market update and analysis videos
- Unlimited free paper trading demo account
- State-of-the-art mobile trading app available on Android and iOS devices
3. AVAtrade – Best Day Trading App in UAE for MetaTrader 4/5
Min Deposit: $100
Assets available: 4.9
Total Fees: 0.9 pip
71% of retail CFD accounts lose money
AvaTrade is the best day trading app in UAE to use with MetaTrader 4 or 5. With the AvaTradeGO app, you can day trade CFDs on stocks, commodities, forex, bonds, futures, options, indices, and cryptos.
But, as AvaTrade is the best day trading app for MetaTrader 4 and 5, it is better to connect your AvaTrade account with MT4 or MT5. This way you can trade the markets on the go with MT4 or MT5 whilst enjoying all the benefits of trading with AvaTrade.
These benefits include low spreads, fast order execution, and the option to use automated trading software. You can start day trading with AvaTrade from $100 or 400 AED.
- Great Research and Educational tools
- Great Customer support
- Good choice of social trading options
- Comparing others relatively few trading instruments are offered; offers Forex, CFDs and Binary Options
- Access to 1250 CFDs and 44 forex options
- Excellent copy trading features
- Advanced mobile trading app (AvaOptions)
- Industry average pricing
- Perfect for casual and advanced traders
- Access to the full meta trader suite
4. Forex.com – Best Day Trading App in UAE for Forex Trading
Min Deposit: $100
Assets available: 4.1
80% of retail CFD accounts lose money
If you prefer forex trading over other asset classes, Forex.com is the best day trading app for you. With the forex.com app, you can day trade over 80 currency pairs, including majors, minors, and exotics.
You can download the Forex.com app on both Android and iOS devices via their respective app stores free of charge. The forex.com app is compatible with MT4 and offers a 30-day free day trading simulator. You can use this day trading simulator to get to know the app and test forex trading strategies.
If you want to start trading with real money, you can open a forex.com trading account with $50 or more. Forex.com accepts a wide range of payment methods like credit cards, PayPal, and bank wire transfers.
- Great market coverage
- Advanced Trading and Web Trading platforms
- Advanced charting features and performance analytics
- Award Winning Mobile trading app
- Professional customer support
- Competitive fee and commission structure
- Educational videos are missing
- MT5 available outside of US only
- Limited assets available on MT5
- 5500 tradable symbols and 4550 CFDs overall
- Award winning mobile trading app
- Advanced charting and performance analytics available
- Great combination of ease of use and personal customisation
- Publicly traded
5. Interactive Brokers – Best Day Trading App in UAE for Trading Multiple Asset Classes
Min Deposit: 0 ($2000 for margin account)
Assets available: 4.9
All trading involves risk. More than 80% of investors lose in spread bet and CFD trading. As these complex instruments allow for the use of leverage, there is a high risk of losing more money than you have deposited. Before attempting to participate in spread bets and CFDs, consider how well you understand them and if you can afford to lose your money.
Interactive Brokers is one of the oldest retail brokerage firms operating since 1978. It is a top-notch American broker with millions of clients in 33 countries in the world. Interactive Brokers has a desktop trading terminal available and a mobile trading app.
With their trading app, you can trade stocks, futures, options, forex, and stock CFDs. They also offer shares, index funds, and ETFs managed portfolios. The fees they charge vary among the asset classes, but they are competitive compared to other brokers.
You can get started with the Interactive Brokers app with any amount of money, but be ready to be overwhelmed by all the features and tools it offers. Having said that, their app might be hard to understand for beginners.
- Best market coverage in the industry (100k+ assets on different instruments)
- Access to 16,500 shares and 8,000 stocks as CFDs
- Professional trading platform suitable for different types of traders
- Intuitive and easy to use mobile trading app
- Industry leading fee structure
- Compatible features for casual and professional traders
- Responsive customer support
- Few deposit and withdrawal options
- Research and education materials missing
- Margin loan rates on stocks of 1.3%
- Access to 135+ global markets
- Advanced order types, tools and features
- Access to frictional shares
- Lowest commissions in the industry
6. Sarwa – Best Day Trading App in UAE for Automated Portfolio Management
Min Deposit: $5
Assets available: 4.5
Sarwa, founded in 2017, is the most popular DFSA and FSRA-regulated Robo-Advisor for both beginner and professional Dubai-based investors. It features an automated trading platform that offers investors the opportunity to invest in multiple mutual funds and ETFs or trade the markets themselves according to their risk appetite.
Sarwa has low trading fees, offers personalized investment options, and is backed by robust technology, making investing and portfolio management easy and accessible to its users.
- Suitable for both beginner and professional traders
- Option to visit their offices in Dubai or Abu Dhabi and receive direct investment advice
- Competitive trading fees
- Few banking options
- Invest in or trade over 2,000 US stocks, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies
- 5 differently diversified portfolios available to invest in
- Physical offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Well-suited for both beginner and advanced traders and investors
- Multiple order types available
- Access to historical and real-time price data
- Transfer money without paying any fees from local UAE bank accounts
7. Saxo Bank – Best Day Trading App in UAE for Professional Traders and Investors
Min Deposit: $2000
Assets available: 4.9
69% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
Saxo Bank is a reputable global brand known for its complete overall offer and exclusive conditions for high volume traders and investors. Users can enjoy cutting edge trading technology paired with a premium interface and great trade execution on mobile and desktop. The Saxo Bank trading platform offers a feature rich trading experience, easy to use interface, competitive margin rates, and trading on over 40,000 financial instruments. This makes them an industry leader in trading assets coverage as an ECN broker.
If you can afford the minimum deposit of $10.000, this is the go to broker for traders and investors at all levels. They combine high-quality in-house research with top-tier third-party providers and a diverse portfolio of investment options.
Investors who are looking to trade in accordance with Sharia Law can open an islamic account. Saxo Bank also offers high quality customer service in Arabic and English language via phone, email or in person at their local office with guaranteed satisfying answers.
- Industry leading market coverage
- Excellent Trading Features with SaxoTraderGo
- Advanced order type and account protection features
- Intuitive and easy to use mobile trading app
- Great education and research materials
- Competitive fee structure for active traders
- $10,000 minimum deposit for UAE users
- High time investment to set up
- Only for advanced traders
- 40.000 tradable symbols available (crypto derivatives, forex options and futures)
- Advanced account protection and order types
- Fast execution of trades
- $2.000 minimum deposit
- “Best in class” educational resources
- Great ease of use level combined with advanced features
How Did We Select The Best Day Trading App?
To get our list of best day trading apps in UAE & Dubai we have compared 125 online brokers that offer day trading and mobile apps in 7 different categories. The categories include: regulation, assets, mobile trading tools, education materials, UX, payment methods and customer support. Below is a detailed breakdown of what exactly was considered in each of the categories:
- License and Regulation: Make sure you trade with a regulated broker. The best financial regulatory bodies are CySec, FCA, ASIC, and the DFSA.
- Available Assets: You should choose a broker that has stocks, ETFs, bonds, indices, mutual funds, and cryptos. You can check the best day trading platforms for crypto here.
- Trading Tools: Trading apps offer tools and features like technical indicators, economic calendars, or social trading. Make sure your broker has the tools you need.
- Educational Material: Anyone who is new to day trading should use a trading app that offers educational materials. eToro is a good example of a broker that has a lot of educational material.
- User Experience: Trading from your smartphone should be easy and error-free with a day trading app that is easy to use and works with iOS and Android.
- Payment Methods: Make sure you can deposit and withdraw money from your account for free. Some fees may apply at the bank, but the broker should be free.
- Customer Service: Your broker needs to take care of you with 24/7 support. When you choose a broker from our list, make sure they have full-time support in a language you understand.
Related: best day trading strategies, best day trading platforms
What Are The Main Features of a Day Trading App?
The main features of day trading apps are real time market data, breaking news, watch lists, charts, and order tickets, so make sure those are on the platform you choose. Below we break down the 3 main categories of day trading app features:
- Ease Of Use – Trading platforms aren’t simple, but the platform you choose should be understandable, and offer customizability. If you don’t have much experience with trading platforms, use a demo account before you trade with real money.
- Low or No Fees – Day trading means you will be making a lot of trades, so the fee structure at your broker matters. Look for a broker that offers 0% fees, so you make your costs as simple as possible.
- Wide Range of Assets – Don’t limit your day trading asset options, and make sure your broker offers a wide range of tradable assets, like stocks, ETFs, commodities, indices, and cryptos. There is always volatility to trade, as long as your broker offers exposure to the market.
What Do You Need to Start Day Trading?
It’s simple to begin with day trading, and you need a few things to get started. We have them listed below:
- Funded Brokerage Account
Start by opening a brokerage account and fund it, brokers offer account minimums under $100, so this step is easy.
Keep in mind that the SEC in the USA has a rule that prohibits accounts with less than $25,000 on deposit from making more than three round-trip trades per five day period.
If you plan to make frequent trades and don’t have $25,000, consider using a CFD broker that isn’t regulated by the SEC.
- Easy Access to Data
Day Traders buy and sell daily, so real time market data is necessary. Make sure your broker has all the data you need and also offers access to breaking news.
Charting tools also count, so if you plan to use your broker’s trading platform, look for how the charting tools work.
- The Right Mindset
Hedge fund managers that make a consistent return of 25% per year are legends. New traders need to understand it isn’t easy to
take money out of the markets, and most people who try to manage money have problems.
Learn how to manage risk, and focus on making reasonable returns. If you have $100 in your trading account, making $25 per year is a great performance.
Getting Started with a Day Trading App
Getting started with day trading via an app is easy and straightforward. Follow the steps below to do so.
- Open an eToro Day Trading Account
You will need a day trading account before you can download a day trading app. As we recommend eToro for beginner day traders, go to the eToro website and sign up for an eToro account by filling in your personal details.
- Download and Install the eToro App
Once you have set up your eToro account, navigate to the Apple Store or Google Play Store to download the eToro app. Install the app when it is done downloading.
- Verify your Identity
eToro will ask you to verify your identity before you can place any trades. To do so, take a photo with your phone’s camera of your driver’s license, passport, or national ID card.
- Deposit Funds
When you have verified your identity it is time to deposit funds into your trading account. You can do this by credit card, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, or bank transfer.
Now that you have money in your trading account, you can open your first trade. Use the search bar to find your preferred asset. Click on it and determine how much you want to invest and when you want to take profit. Once you have done this, you click ‘Set Order’ to place your trade.
After analysing and comparing 125 online brokers that offer day trading and mobile trading to UAE citizens, we consider eToro as the best day trading app in UAE. It offers great OTC trading instruments, a professional grade trading platform, industry lowest fees, and full time support. Investors can buy stocks, options, futures, commodities, and more with Interactive Brokers.
We have told you what the best day trading apps in the UAE are in this guide. Apart from that, we explained what to take into consideration when choosing the right trading app. From the best day trading apps discussed in this article, we recommend trading with eToro because of its wide range of trading features and user-friendly trading interface.
Are day trading apps legal in UAE?
Yes, day trading apps are legal. We recommend only using day trading apps from regulated brokers.
Is day trading options possible from my phone?
Yes, with the Interactive Brokers, TD Ameritrade, and AvaTrade apps you can day trade options from your phone.
What is the best free day trading app in UAE?
We recommend eToro as the best free day trading app for UAE traders. They offer a $100k demo account to practice day trading with.
What is the best day trading app for stocks in UAE?
We recommend using the Robinhood or Interactive Brokers apps for day trading stocks for UAE traders.
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.