IQ Option is a great online broker for those who want to trade options on a easy-to-use and fast-executing trading platform. Traders like their low spreads, great customer support and wide range of tradable assets. These include options, stocks, forex, ETFs, commodities and cryptocurrency. We recommend IQ Option to traders from all levels, beginner to advanced.
|Broker Name||IQ Option|
|Tradable Assets||ETFs, Digital Options, Binary Options, Forex, 250+ Cryptocurrency pairs, Commodities, Stocks|
|Platforms||iOS, Android, Windows, and MacOS|
|Deposit||Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Maestro, Skrill, WebMoney, Cash U, Neteller, and Moneybookers|
|Withdrawals||Processed Within 1 Business Day|
Our top findings on IQ Option UAE:
- IQ Option built a proprietary custom trading platform responsive to user needs. The platform has many important features including multi-chart layouts, strong technical analysis, historical quote tracking, market/stock volatility alerts and economic calendars. Easy to use and well-designed, the trading platform is available in 13 languages.
- IQ Option trading platform investors can trade numerous financial instruments. These include stocks, digital options, binary options, forex, cryptocurrencies, ETFs and commodities. Note: binary options are prohibited from trading across the EEA. As a leading broker, IQ Option also trades CFDs on both stocks and ETFs.
- IQ Option is the most popular global trading platform for options trading. It has 48+ million registered users and processes more than 1 million daily transactions. Platform traders come from 213 countries including UAE, India, Nigeria, South Africa, Philippines, Malaysia, Pakistan and Singapore.
IQ Option is a highly rated trader. Their platform offers an intuitive and easy-to-use trading experience. The mobile and desktop platforms are well designed and offer multiple tools to help traders. These include instrument tabs, multi-window views, chart types, time intervals, technical analysis indicators, expected returns and more. IQ gives excellent customer support in several languages including Arabic. UAE traders can use the whole platform without restriction, making use of all features.
IQ’s spreads and fees are competitive. Deposits and most withdrawals are free from charge. The minimum opening deposit is $10. The platform features a large educational video library which gives beginning traders a safe and solid start. IQ offers a full function demo trading account.
1. IQ Option Trading Platform
The IQ Option trading platform is intuitive and easy to use. It is a great fit for beginner and advanced traders who want to trade options with fast execution.
The screenshot shows IQ Option platform trading charts. We recommend options traders to start and learn from here. The chart shows trades in the center, bookended on the right by the buy and sell icons and on the left by trading sentiments for the selected assets.
On the left, traders see icons for their total portfolio, trading history, support/help icon, market analyses and video tutorials. Click the asset tab and choose which asset(s) to trade FX options, forex, stocks, crypto, commodities and ETFs. Traders can type the asset or ticker symbol name in the search box.
2. Accounts, Commissions and Fees
IQ Options offers two types of trading accounts: Standard and VIP. And they have a Demo account.
- Standard: requires a $10 minimum deposit. There are no functionality restrictions with 350+ assets and 24-hour withdrawal processing. IQ Options also offers access to several trading competitions held on the platform (non-EU customers only).
- VIP: is available to traders who deposit $1900 or more within 2 days. This account includes a personal account manager, monthly trading reports and a 3% additional return (non-EU customers only).
- Demo: Like many brokers, IQ Options offers a free, no registration required demo account with $10,000 in virtual money. There is no time limit for using this account. Traders can test trading strategies and become familiar with the platform before investing real money.
IQ requires account verification before a trader can deposit funds. They need to provide photo identification. Other criteria apply depending on the trader’s originating country. Funds deposits can be made via credit card and Skrill.
IQ has no maximum withdrawal limit. Their minimum withdrawal amount is $2.They require identity verification. The quickest way to get funds is via PayPal, Skrill, Neteller or another e-wallet than from a bank card (cards incur a processing fee of $31).Traders need to use the same payment method as their deposit. Bank transfers may also incur a small processing fee. Withdrawal requests are normally processed in 1 business day. Bank transfers can take 3-5 business days.
3.Products & Professional Tools
IQ began as a binary options trader. They moved into Contract for Difference (CFD)’s on Cryptocurrency, ETFs, Forex, Stocks and several binary option contracts. Investors trade CFDs on 175 best-performing stocks without opening fees. The minimum investment is $1 for Stock CFDs with leverages to 1:20. The stock assets include some of the world’s biggest companies: Apple, Tesla, Amazon, Boeing and many more.
Forex: FX trading is one of IQ Option’s popular markets. They offer competitive spreads on more than 50 currency pairs.
ETFs: traders can trade Exchange-Traded Funds (ETF) CFDs. These are several different assets combined into one basket. IQ has 25 ETFs available to trade.
Cryptocurrencies: investors can trade CFDs on 27 cryptocurrencies. These include Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple, Neo, Cosmos and more. Traders can expect great margin leverage and short selling options.
Commodities: IQ offers CFDs for 5 commodities: Silver, Crude Oil Brent, Crude Oil WTI, Gold and Platinum.
Options: Binary options pay a fixed return for correct market prediction over time. Predicting an asset’s price movement up or down can deliver profits of up to 95%. Binary options have a $1 minimum investment and $0 fees. Expiry times range from 60 seconds until the end of the month.
Digital Options: lets traders speculate on the extent of an asset’s price movement. Payouts can be 900% if the asset reaches the trader’s specified threshold. Digital options have a $1 minimum investment and $0 fees. Expiry times range from 60 seconds until the end of the month.
Options Trading Regulation in UAE
IQ Option’s growing customer base provides strong evidence of safety, security and regulatory confidence. Traders want cryptocurrency and FX products/tools to help maximize profits and minimize losses.
Cryptocurrency Multiples: This product works like a leveraged trade. The asset’s price movements are magnified by a multiplier. Cryptocurrency multiples originated with Bitcoin X 100. They increased price movement by 100X times. This created large opportunities (and risk) for traders. IQ Option expanded multiples to IOTA, Ethereum, Ripple and other cryptocurrencies. Traders can choose X20, X50, and X100 (non-EU customers).
FX Options: IQ Options is one of the only brokers offering FX Options, for the 5 main currency pairs. These are available in EU regulated markets. Like binary options, they offer a fixed-risk investment to those who understand potential upfront profit and risk. FX Options have a specific expiry time. Potential profit depends on that asset’s price. Payouts can reach up to 2000%. FX Options can be sold at any time, even before their expiry time. That useful feature can help traders lock in profits or cut losses.
Pre-Order: these let investors enter a trade when their chosen asset hits a specific price. This is achieved by selecting the asset, its entry price and waiting.
Stop-Loss Orders: these are useful if investors want to limit losses. When this figure is reached, the system exits the position. Investors rest easy and eliminate position worry and constant checking.
Take Profit Orders: investors may want to cash out in the black. The opposite of a stop-loss order investors can set an amount that triggers their exit from the trade to ensure profit.
4. Professional Tools and Indicators
IQ uses 13 popular indicators to discover trends to help traders find good profit potential. They can be used on their own or investors can build a preferred combination. Popular indices include:
- Moving Averages (MAs): the Simple, Weighted, Smooth Simple and Exponential Moving Averages show traders average trading trends during specific periods.
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD): shows where moving averages diverge or converge. This helps traders compare Exponential Moving Averages.
- Parabolic SAR: position changes with price fluctuation and corresponds with higher acceleration. Traders can observe groups or dots.
- Awesome Oscillator: visualizes two SMAs, fast and slow. This helps observe developing trends.
- Bollinger Bands: present a dynamic trend indicator of the price range movement.
- Volume Indicators: show a number of and intensity of market trading action over time.
- Alligator Indicator shows market movement and direction. It lets traders filter out Side Bands. This cross-functional trend helps traders discover emerging trends.
- Relative Strength Index (RSI) shows the strength of a current trend and possible reversal points. It compares price growth with a price reduction.
- Stochastic Oscillator (Stoch) indicators show the current price position and compares it to high and low extremes over time. The figure lets investors determine potential reversal points.
- Average True Range (ATR) shows asset volatility over time. It shows quote change rates.
- Average Directional Movement Index (ADX) presents a trend’s strength before the price movement. It can show a potential change in volatility.
- Fractals include at least five Japanese candlesticks. They show the local maxima and minima of price curves and possible market reversal points.
- Commodity Channel Index (CCI) shows price movement speed. It helps investors discover upcoming market reversals. It helps traders read trend strength.
5. Customer Service
IQ Option places great emphasis on trader support. To improve accessibility, investors can reach them using online chat, phone and email correspondence. Service levels are professional, quick and have a strong emphasis on security checks.
- Phone Service: IQ Options provides a human touch to communication. They provide freephone calling numbers for customers in 13 countries: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, India, Mexico, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Thailand and the UK.
- Email: our team received a response within the hour.
- Online chat: our team also experienced an average wait time of 23 seconds using this popular method.
Our queries on all service platforms were resolved and answers provided within an impressive 2 minutes and 37 seconds.
6. Mobile Trading
IQ’s mobile trading platform is designed well, easy to use and offers most of the features available on their desktop version. The app works on Android and Apple iOS. The platform can be downloaded from the Apple Store or Google Play. The app is easy to use and has a clean and intuitive graphic interface. The same charting options on their web-based platform are found on the mobile app. Traders can enable push notifications to provide them with up-to-the-minute trading actions. They can set alerts on specific price points. This way traders get a notification once they reach a designated point.
Trading conditions and choice of instruments differ depending on the factors shown in the table below:
7. Tradable Assets and Education
IQ Option offer traders a variety of assets to trade in the UAE. These include: 48 options (binary and digital options are only available to professional clients), 41 forex currency pairs, 180 stocks, 12 cryptocurrencies, 5 commodities, 24 ETFs.
The platform has an extensive video library containing specific topic area courses and Webinars.
How Seriously Does IQ Option take Regulation?
IQ Option is a CySEC authorised online broker with the license number #247/14 and is considered safe. CySEC or Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission is one of the world’s reputable regulatory bodies in the industry. As a regulated broker under CySEC, this means that IQ Option is a MiFID compliant broker. And traders are protected by the Investors Compensation Scheme. Under this scheme, each of IQ Option’s clients’ funds is under protection up to a maximum amount of 20,000 euros.
Can Profit be Made Using IQ Option?
It is possible but not guaranteed. Traders and investors must understand the product they are investing in or trading. Beginner traders need to spend time on the demo platform before risking any funds. They must forecast asset price movements within a specific timeframe to make a profit. This forecast can be achieved in a matter of seconds for short-term trades if the trader correctly guesses the market’s movements. Binary and digital options offer great rewards, but risk levels are commensurate.
How safe and reliable is IQ Option in UAE?
The first concern of any trader should be the broker’s approach to deposit security. It is vital to be certain the right safeguards are in place to protect funds. The security standards and regulatory compliance of IQ Option are strong. Company assets are kept separated from customer funds. This ensures traders their money is secure if the broker has future financial difficulties. They operate from an EU country and are subject to EU laws. This provides greater comfort. They are subject to EU regulations and their required checks and audits. There are few reports of negative experiences. This broker has traded for several years. These factors lead us to the conclusion that IQ is a serious and solid business with long-term viability.
8. About IQ Option UAE
Founded in Cyprus in 2013, IQ Option UAE is part of IQ Option Ltd and accredited by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission). IQ is considered one of the best online brokers for options trading. The platform has 72 million registered users, 1.8 million of whom daily use the platform. Monthly investment volumes now approach US $500 million. US $10 million is withdrawn monthly.
IQ Option is available in these countries:
- North Korea
IQ Option UAE is a recognized and rated options trading broker. They have a custom built proprietary trading platform that is highly responsive to user needs. IQ’s platform is easy to use and well-designed. They are rated by users and the market in the top tier of online options trading brokers.
Known for low spreads, IQ is a sophisticated trading platform with multi-chart layouts, strong technical analysis, historical quote tracking, market/stock volatility alerts and economic calendars.
IQ offers Professional and VIP trading account and a free Demo account.
They have responsive customer support.
It is a great platform for traders looking to invest in options via a feature-rich and easy-to-use trading platform.
IQ is trustworthy and subject to the highest standards of regulation and safety. They are CySEC authorized and have a 100% clean history. They not a scam broker.
We recommend this broker to traders at all levels from beginners to advanced.
- IQ Option vs Plus500
- IQ Option vs eToro
- IQ Option vs Expert Option
- IQ Option vs IG
- IQ Option vs Instaforex
- IQ Option vs Pepperstone
- IQ Option vs TD Ameritrade
- IQ Option vs AVAtrade
- IQ Option vs XM
- IQ Option vs IC Markets
- IQ Option vs Degiro
- IQ Option vs Axitrader
RISK WARNING:CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 85% of retail investor accounts lose money trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- 1 Review Summary:
- 2 1. IQ Option Trading Platform
- 3 2. Accounts, Commissions and Fees
- 4 3.Products & Professional Tools
- 5 4. Professional Tools and Indicators
- 6 5. Customer Service
- 7 6. Mobile Trading
- 8 7. Tradable Assets and Education
- 9 FAQs
- 10 8. About IQ Option UAE
- 11 Conclusion